Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby Update

Today's appointment went well. She is doing just fine and growing consistently. She weighs approximately 5 lbs 9 oz. This is an estimate though. This puts her in the 8th percentile. So she is moving up already. She once again passed her BPP. My dilation hasn't changed since last week. She was so cute today during the ultrasound. She was moving her mouth all around. She stuck her tongue out at me it was so cute! I planned on posting some pics. However, when I inserted my CD I realized that somehow the DR. office erased all my ultrasound pics off my CD, except for the ones from my very first ultrasound. Luckily, I have print outs of all of them and had re saved most of my older ones. It's still upsetting though. There were some really cute ones. We'll see how things go next week. Hopefully, I will have dilated more. I am ready for this little one to be here.

1 comment:

Nancy Cornwell said...

Glad to hear all is well. Just a couple more weeks now! Yea!