Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Bump!




Above are pictures of my 38 week baby bump! Also, I was able to get all of my pictures back from the Dr. that were erased. So, above is a picture of her 4D ultrasound last week. I am beginning to drop a little. The doctor's appointment went well today. She passed her BPP again and I have dilated to 2 cm. I am beginning to finally feel the discomforts of late pregnancy, but nothing unbareable. In fact, the Dr. today commented that she couldn't believe I was still wearing heels this late in pregnancy. So, I must not feel too bad. Today was my last day at work. Finally, maternity leave! She'll be here before we know it. If not I will be induced on December 3, 2008. Our next and probably final appointment will be next Wednesday; one last BPP and exam.

1 comment:

Nancy Cornwell said...

Yeah! You look great girl! So glad everything is going well. P.S. I love your swing, it's so cute!

Make sure Andrew calls us and lets us know when you go into labor. We can't wait to meet the little one :)