Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Shower Open House



This past Sunday we had our first Baby Shower. It was hosted by my sister and mother-in-law Anne and Brett; pictured with me above. It was wonderful. We had a great turn out and received so many great gifts. Thank you to Anne and Brett and everyone who attended. Unfortunately, I was unable to take many pictures due all the socializing. This coming weekend we have another shower in Nashville. I will have to remember to take more pictures there.

We recently purchased her nursery chair and put it together and I just finished painting her nightstand. Only a few more things to paint. We hope to purchase her crib in the next week or two. So, I will post some pictures when the Nursery is finished.

We have a doctor's appointment next week, just a regular check-up, but hopefully we'll find out when our next ultrasound will be.

No comments: