Monday, September 29, 2008

31 Weeks and Counting

Today we had a regular check-up and all is well. Babies heart rate is great at 148. I met with a different Doctor. I have been on Doctor rotation so that when I go into labor 1 of the 4 is guaranteed to be there if my doctor can not. I met the Dr. that is on call during Thanksgiving which is really close to my due date and I really like her. I have liked all of them so far. So that's good news. We have another regular appointment in two weeks and then we will schedule another ultrasound to check on her growth.

Not much else is new. I have my shower in Evansville this coming Sunday. So that will be fun.

We are still working on a name. We pretty much have it narrowed down to a couple names. Andrew and I are just holding ground with our favorites. We just may need to see her first.

No comments: