Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Getting Bigger and Bigger!

We had another appointment this past Monday and the doctor confirmed, or shall I say the scale confirmed, my consistent growth. This is good though for Baby Cobb, so bring on the pounds! Well, at least the needed ones. Anyway, nothing really new. I am now 6 months along and the time is flying. I am now constantly feeling her kick and boy is she active! It's probably all that sugar I feed her. :) Momma has a weakness! Does anyone have Oreos; double stuffed?

Andrew and I have just been in constant prep mode. We have finished replacing our roof, thank goodness. We've been ripping apart our whole house. I think half of our house right now is primer and not paint. We currently are decorating everything, moving stuff around, cleaning up, installing things, and tearing apart our bathroom. Poor Andrew has his hands full.

We get to see our baby girl again on September 2. This is our next appointment. We'll have another ultrasound and the glucose test, to test for gestational diabetes. So, pray all goes well.

2 comments:

Nancy Cornwell said...

Pics Please! :) Glad to hear all is well!

Erik and Jennifer said...

Double stuffed oreos...yum! I agree with Nancy, we need updated pictures!!!