Monday, July 21, 2008

This vs. That

For those of you who do not currently have children; Beware! of the choices. We started the registry process this past weekend and oh the decisions. It's overwhelming! I thought I was prepared. I can't tell you how many nights/hours I've spent researching this and that. For me, it's fun, but overwhelming. Cloth or disposable diapers, BPA containing or BPA-Free bottles, Organic or Regular, consumer ratings, safety ratings, and it goes on and on. Of course, it's not a perfect world and you can't make all the right choices. However, I'd like to try and get it right the first time. Hopefully soon I will make my choices and finalize a couple registries.

No real updates right now. I am at 21 weeks, which is about 5 1/2 months. We are currently trying to think of names. So, we are open to any suggestions. I still can't really feel movement. At this stage, I should be feeling it. So, I guess I do and don't realize that that is what it is. Our next appointment is August 4th. It will be pretty uneventful just a check up, no ultrasound. Back to researching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I thought that I was crazy about researching things. I think you maybe worse than me. Jennifer and I are very proud of you guys. Let me know when you want to have the baby party!

Erik

Nancy Cornwell said...

I vote you name her nancy :)