Thursday, February 12, 2009

Such a BIG GIRL!!!





Kelsey had a check up appointment today and she is becoming such a big girl! She has jumped up to the 90th percentile in weight which weighs in at 12 pounds 11 ounces. Drastic improvement from being in the 6th a couple weeks before being born. Her height is average at 22 1/2". She also recevied her shots today. It was sad she was so upset. :( Dr. says she is doing great and that we can introduce baby food if we want even though she is a little young he believes she'll do well.

2 comments:

Nancy Cornwell said...

She's so big! I miss me some Kelsey! Can't wait to see you guys.....

p.s. that shirt looks awfully familiar...and so adorable!

anne said...

I can't believe she is so big! My little one is not that little any more! I can't wait until she is in her cute little dress at the wedding! She will look adorable!!!! (as always)