Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tagged!

I have just been tagged by my dearest friend Nancy Cornwell. Here is the deal:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

This is a picture of my brother Erik and his wife Jennifer, me and my husband Andrew. It was taken 4 to 5 years ago (?) in Wisconsin on Lake Michigan. We were in Wisconsin for my Grandmother's Memorial Service. I know, sad event. However, she lived a long life and battled multiple cancers for many years. Now she is living a pain free life with Jesus in Heaven!
I don't know any other fellow blogger's, so I will be tagging a few people to post on Facebook. I will also be posting this on facebook. I now tag Jennifer Neil Jones, Rachel Lee Gerlach, Kelly Nicholson, and Amanda Kipp.

No comments: